I was tagged for this by Katja from Little Blossoms for Jesus. Thanks, Katja!
(And I have no idea what the “mystery” part of the name means, so maybe that itself is the mystery… :O 😉 )
1. How many notebooks do you think you own?
Um. Big question. 😉 I have 25 (?) full ones in storage and a ton of others spread throughout my stuff like Easter eggs. 😀
2. What’s your favourite male name and your favourite female name?
My favorite male name has always been Edward (though I love a lot of others), and one of my favorite female names is Mercy.
3. What is your passion? Your driving passion?
Looking at God and the world He has made, seeing things to love, and setting them before others for them to love. ❤
4. Chicken burgers and fish sticks… with or without breadcrumbs?
I’m not a huge fan of either… I like chicken nuggets? 😀
5. Any opinion on poetry, specifically classical poetry?
I’m not a huge fan of poetry, but I do have a few favorites. One favorite off the top of my head is “The Children’s Hour” by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. 😉
Thanks for the questions! Those were fun. 😉
If anyone is interested in picking up this tag (or even just answering the questions in the comments), here are my questions for you…
- What is one song that makes you happy every time it comes on?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever baked?
- What is one book you’ll never forget?
- Orange Julius or lemonade?
- What is your favorite graphic novel or comic book?
Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend!