I apparently cannot pass up a good tag. 😉 Jenna Terese did this one on her blog, and since she left it open to anyone, I decided to snap it up. 😉 (No Thanos pun intended.)
Caution: SPOILERS may abound.
- Feel free to include the above graphic somewhere in your post (but it’s definitely not necessary).
- Take the questions and answer them on your blog (or social media or wherever!).
- Tag up to 5 other Marvel fans!
01. How were you introduced into the MCU fandom?
I think it was my brother-in-law who first got us into Marvel. I don’t remember if we started with a Captain America movie or the Avengers, but I do remember that it was so long ago, we’d check them out from the video store and Redbox. XD Even then, I was pretty much just a casual fan, but seeing Black Panther (one of my all-time favorites) in theaters drew me farther into the fandom. And then Endgame happened, and rewatching the other movies in light of it has made me love the stories more.
02. What’s your favorite Marvel film?
I love the Cap movies and the Avenger movies (especially Endgame), but Black Panther is my favorite. I found the story compelling, and I’m a huge fan of the titular character. 😉
03. Top favorite Marvel character?
Hard question. I’ll cheat and go with Cap, Black Panther, and Nebula. 😉 Also, Laura Barton is the bomb.
04. If you were transported into the MCU and had to trade places with one of the superheroes, who would you choose?
UM. Superheros lead very dangerous lives… and I honestly can’t picture myself with powers. I guess I’d switch out with Nakia or Maria Hill? 😀
05. What are some of your favorite quotes from the films?
Oh, so many… Nearly all lines from Spiderman? Nearly all speeches from Cap? Every word from Dr. Erskine? 😀
06. Which crew would you want to be part of the most: Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Revengers?
Avengers, hands down. The other two teams are a bit too chaotic for me. 😛
07. Favorite and least favorite ship?
Oh, dear. This is a hard question. I’m not gonna pull out any least favorite ships (because), but favorites are Steggy (Captain America/Agent Carter) and Fitzsimmons (from Agents of Shield). As I mentioned in my overly fangirly OTP post ( 😛 ), T’Challa and Nakia are up there, but I need more content. Hint, hint.
08. Favorite and least favorite villain?
If I had to choose a favorite… maybe Zemo? Threatening and convincing, but not unbeatable. Least favorite is of course Thanos.
09. Unpopular MCU opinion?
I really disliked Tony (until Homecoming actually) mostly because of his attitude towards women, and I had similar thoughts about Nat in her earliest movies. They both really shone in Infinity War/Endgame, though. 😉
10. What’s your favorite Stan Lee cameo scene?
“I am so fired”.
Anyone who would like to take a break from reading to talk about fandoms. 😉
Have a great weekend! 😉