I’ve been keeping two blog tags in my back pocket for a day exactly like today when I’m ready to do something random and fun. 😉
- What is something you loved to do when you were little? Read. Nothing ever changes does it? 😀 Then I got started on writing because there simply wasn’t enough to read. I also loved swinging on the swingset. (Still do, actually!)
- If you had to change your first name, what would it be? Cordelia, because the tiny bit of Anne in me is so tickled by that reference. 😛 No, I honestly would not change my first name unless I had to for security/spy reasons or something. Then I think it would be something really close to my original name or Jolie.
- What era would you enjoy dressing up in? Oooo… I don’t know! I love WWII clothes, Biblical time period, and medieval. Maybe I’ll just make up a fantasy world/time period so I can wear all of them at once. 😀
- What’s your favorite type of dance? The only kind of dancing I’ve ever done is English Country dancing, though step dancing is pretty fun to watch.
- What’s your favorite restaurant? Chik-fil-a! ❤
- What is the best compliment you ever received? Ummm… Probably when someone tells me my writing makes them cry. 😉
- What was the weirdest / funniest prank you have ever pulled on someone? *innocent face* I don’t do that.
- What are some things that you do that help you calm down when you’re stressed? CLEAN THE ENTIRE HOUSE! 😀
- What is one strange thing that you are afraid of? I pretty much just have normal fears–but like all of them. 😦 It’s probably because I’m an imaginative author.
- What’s one hope for 2017? Sorry, it’ll have to be two. Growing closer to Christ and publishing. 😉
So… questions for the lucky people who get to be tagged! Ready?
1) What is something you loved to do when you were little?
2) If you had to change your first name, what would it be?
3) Which one living author would you love to meet?
4) What’s your favorite type of music?
5) What’s your favorite restaurant?
6) What’s your favorite thing a little kid has ever said?
7) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
8) What are some things that you do that help you calm down when you’re stressed?
9) What is your dream vacation?
10) What’s one hope for 2017?
- When did you start your blog? How long has it been? I started my blog ten months ago on June 27th, 2016 with this goofy, introductory post. It’s been a great time, and I can’t wait to see what the coming months hold!
- What your favorite thing to eat? I have always loved macaroni and cheese. Always have, always will. 😉
- Cats or dogs? Dogs! ❤ Aussies and Goldens. 😉
- What is something you fear? (Example: the dark, spiders, snakes, etc) (I fear this question coming up again…) 😛 Um… the dark, small spaces, certain types of bugs, heights, fire, water… yeah.
- Have you published a book?
or written a short story randomly?If so, what is it about? Yeppers! Almost three years ago I published my first book The Treasure Hunt. It’s about a boring summer vacation turning exciting when three siblings discover a mysterious clue. 😉 I’ve also published a short story in eBook form and have many other projects in the works. And then there are all the ideas swirling in my brain. 😉
- Tea or coffee? Chai tea, all the way. I actually meant to make some and left the cup sitting in the microwave…
- Would you rather eat white chocolate or dark chocolate? Hmm… Probably dark chocolate, though I’m not opposed to white chocolate either. They are both very yummy. 😉
- Have you ever been in a life-threatening situation? No, not really. I did feel like I was going to drown once, but it turned out okay. (See #4)
- What is your goal in life? Love and honor God, raise like twenty kids, and publish several more books.
- Have you ever played video-games? If so, what’s one that is one that you enjoyed (even if you played it only once)? I haven’t really played any. I do kinda like Farmscapes when I need some mindless vegetable matching… 😉
- Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Early bird, although most of my family are night owls so they party and I end up staying up with them. 😉
Now, the questions…
1) When did you start your blog? How long has it been?
2) What your favorite thing to eat?
3) Cats or dogs?
4) What’s your favorite type of music to listen to while writing?
5) What’s your favorite beverage?
6) Share one quote that has stuck with you.
7) What is your favorite movie?
8) How many books do you own?
9) Baking or cooking? Or both?
10) Poetry or prose?
11) What is your goal in life?
I tag anyone who wants to do either (or both!) of these. Have fun coming up with answers! 😀