I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award Blog Tag by Victoria Lynn! Thank you, Victoria! I love your blog, and I love your book. 😉
The Liebster Award is an award passed around from blogger to blogger. The word Liebster is German, meaning sweet, kind, nice, dear, lovely, pleasant, valued, and endearing.
Victoria’s Questions of Me
1) What is one thing you are most known for? Ahem, clearing my throat before I speak? 😛
2) What is your favorite music to listen to? I love dreamy/adventuresome soundtracks, Irish music, and a mixture of CCM and county. Favorite soundtracks include (but are not limited to!) How to Train Your Dragon; The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe; Cinderella; “I Am the Doctor” from Doctor Who, and “Who You Really Are” from Sherlock. The PianoGuys, Peter Hollens, and Andrew Peterson pretty much make up the rest of my favorite music. 😀
3) What is the most important thing you have accomplished in your life thus far? I made it past five feet. That’s a very good accomplishment. 😛 As far as the accomplishment I’m most happy with? Probably publishing my books. 😉
4) Are you a country girl? Or a city girl? Hybrid! I like dogs and cow; but not chickens or their smelly houses and mud is really not my thing! But if the country means autumn and rain, I’ll take it.
5) What is an animal you would love to own as a pet? An Irish Dexter mini cow. Seriously, they are so little and sweet. And their milk production is great which means ice cream, so… And they are really cute. Go Google it if you don’t believe me. 😉
6) Are you most like your mom? Or your dad? I’d say I look most like my mom and have several of her personality traits; but dad and I have the same taste in art, so it’s a toss-up. They’re both awesome. 😉
7) If you had to choose between living in the past or the future for a week, which would you choose? Why? Ooooo, TARDIS for a week, because I could go either time that way.
But only with the Tenth Doctor. Deal? Thank you very much. 😉
1. Thank your nominator and provide a link to their blog site. (Don’t forget to tell me when you post your answers so I can read them!)
2. Answer the questions presented by the nominator.
3. Nominate several other bloggers and write them some new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Liebster Award logo on your post.
5. Have fun! 😀
1) What two books could you not live without in addition to your Bible?
2) What are you most afraid of?
3) Have you ever been angry at a book’s ending? Why?
4) Would you rather own a bakery or a bookstore?
5) What is one big dream of yours right now?
6) Do you listen to music while writing? What type?
7) If you could travel anywhere in time and space, where would you go?
I can’t wait to hear what y’all answer. 😉